These incredibly talented bloggers will continue to delight in 2013!
As we start to see the end to 2012, it’s time to make lists. I love lists! Here’s our list of 13 Food Bloggers we will be watching in 2013…
1. TARA O’BRADY – www.sevenspoons.net – I love ‘homegrown’ talent! This amazing blogger from Ontario, brings together stunning photography and a fun easy writing style. Her blog is well known internationally, and we love it!
2. BARRY PARSONS – www.rockrecipes.ca – What a great recipe blog from St. John’s, Newfoundland. This is a big site! Lots of great photos, easy recipes, the complete package. A must visit.
3. CAROLYN & ERIN MAYNES – www.foodiepages.ca – this is an amazing idea that two sisters have brought to life. The idea was simple – bring together artisanal food producers from across Canada to sell their products in one place, brilliant! Packing them up in gift boxes matched with famous chefs recipes, also brilliant. Watch out for these two in 2013!
4. MEETA K. WOLFF – www.whatsforlunchhoney.net – this is a fabulous site from Germany. Meeta is an great photographer, and her recipes have a real international flair.
5. JEANINE DONOFRIO – www.loveandlemons.com – this site is just so sweet and pretty! The recipes here are mostly vegetarian, with lots of whole unprocessed ingredients. Take a visit to this blog from Austin, Texas, you’ll love it!
6. JENNIFER – www.seasonsandsuppers.ca – Another amazing blogger from Ontario, we love this site because it’s simple and approachable. Lots a wonderful recipes with clean fresh photography.
7. LINDSAY & BJORK – www.pinchofyum.com – I know I’ve mentioned this site a lot, but it continues to amaze! This blogger from Minneapolis, now living the Philippines for a year, writes with such ease you feel she is talking directly to you. Her photography is stunning, simple and delicious. In 2013 they are launching a new resource site – Food Blogger Pro. It’s bound to be the new go-to site for all foodies who make a living from their blogs.
8. RENEÉ KOHLMAN – www.sweetsugarbean.com – another entry from Canada, this time Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. This blog has stunning photos! I go there just for the ‘food porn’ alone. Reneé is a busy professional chef, that shares her love of natural ingredients in this wonderful blog. A hidden gem!
9. SIMONE – junglefrog-cooking.com – We are off to the Netherlands for our next blog to watch. Simone is a food photographer living in Holland. She teaches other bloggers about photography, while working on this great blog. Interesting recipes and great shots, go take a trip…
10. SOMMER COLLIER – www.aspicyperspective.com – This blog based in Asheville, North Carolina, is a great mix of global fare, healthy-conscious dishes, and good ol’ American comfort food. Her recipes are easy, tasty and shot with great style.
11. KRISTIN ROSENAU – www.pastryaffair.com – OMG who does not love pastries! Kristin’s breathtaking and naturally-lit photos are just stunning!
12. LINDSAY & TAYLOR – www.loveandoliveoil.com – Another husband and wife team, this couple from Nashville are all about quick and flavorful dishes on a budget – love that! plus, they really love cookies… kindred spirits!
13. RUSSELL VAN KRAAYENBURG – www.chasingdelicious.com, www.theboysclub.com – this blogger from Texas knows his way around a cocktail! Great recipes, stunning photos, and check out the wonderful meat cuts posters he sells at his store.
Such amazing talent, spread the word!