Tackle the munchies this Super Bowl Sunday with these go-to finger foods
This Sunday is Super Bowl 51 – Atlanta Falcons verses the New England Patriots. This year I will be setting out on vacation Super Bowl Sunday, so instead of cooking a big meal at home I’ll be celebrating a Patriots victory in a restaurant. Different, but still fun.
Whether a huge gang is coming over or it’s just you and the family, watching football calls for some awesome game-day foods that can be shared. Here’s my list of 5 Game-Day Eats that are finger-foods at their best.
1. ARTICHOKE & ASIAGO DIP – I’ve have been making this Artichoke and Asiago Dip for years, people can’t get enough!
2. TURKEY PRETZEL NUGGETS – This recipe uses healthy, lean turkey and salty pretzels to brings new sizzle to a go-to family pleaser.
3. CANADIAN BACON & PINEAPPLE PIZZA – You have to have pizza at a football game, right? Don’t bother with takeout, make this homemade take on a Canadian invention.
4. MINI PIZZA CALZONES – Packed with flavour from Ontario ground pork and bacon, these gems will certainly be a big hit with kids and adults alike.
5. TURKEY MEATBALL SLIDERS – Whether served as delicious one-bite nibbles, or as a full-sized sandwiches, these meatballs are amazing.
Enjoy the game, and go Broncos!