30 Days of Giveaways
Official Contest Rules and Regulations
- Contest Period: Contest Start: 9:00 (ET), September 16, 2013. Contest Closing: 4:00 (ET), October 15, 2013.
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all EIEO Insider Club members Entrants must be individuals legally residing in a province or territory of Canada, excluding Quebec, and who are the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of residence prior to awarding the prize. Only one (1) entry per person and only one (1) entry per email account. Entries must be received no later than the 3:00 (E.T.) on October 15, 2013.
- Not Eligible: The Contest is not open to residence of Quebec, employees, representatives and agents of Canada Beef Inc. or their affiliates, their advertising and promotional agencies or to any person with whom any of the foregoing are domiciled. Entry materials that have been tampered with, reproduced, falsified or altered, or which are incomplete, are void.
- Late Entries: Eat In Eat Out (EIEO) will not be responsible for entries or requests that are late, lost, destroyed, wrongly addressed or not received by the Contest Closing for whatever reason. By entering the contest, all Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the judges, which are final and non-appealable. Entries become the sole property of EIEO magazine and will not be returned.
- How to participate: The contest is offered electronically via the Internet at EIEO magazine at http://eatineatout.ca. All entrants who are registered members of the EIEO Insiders Club are automatically entered into the contest. Other entrants may enter the contest by following the link in the entrant’s invitation to join.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win – alternate means of contest entry: Entrants may submit one (1) entry for the contest by legibly printing the Entrant’s name, telephone number, street address and email address on a 3 x 5 inch (or 7.5 x 12.5 cm) piece of paper and mailing it to: EatInEatOut Magazine, 17 Meadowvale Drive, Toronto, ON M8Y 2N7.
- Prizes: Are as follows: September 16: $50.00 Visa Gift Card, September 16: $100.00 Visa Gift Card, Sept 18: $50.00 Visa Gift Card, Sept 19: Cuisipro Silicone Tipped Tongs ($20), Sept 20: $200.00 Visa Gift Card, Sept 21: Set of 4 Williams-Sonoma Napkins ($40), Sept 22: Cuisipro Silicone tipped Tongs ($20), Sept 23: A set of 4 Williams-Sonoma Placemats ($50), Sept 24: TFC Gift Pack ($50), Sept 25: Book ($30), Sept 26: Book ($30), Sept 27: Set of 2 Williams-Sonoma Tea Towels ($50), Sept 28: Book ($30), Sept 29: Cuisipro Gifts ($20), Sept 30: Cuisipro Gifts ($20), Oct 1: TFC Gift Pack ($50), Oct 2: 12 Free Cookin’ Greens Coupons ($75), Oct 3: $50.00 HBC Gift Card, Oct 4: Book ($30), Oct 5: Cuisipro Silicone Tipped Tongs ($20), Oct 6: Book ($30), Oct 7: $50.00 HBC Gift Card, Oct 8: TFC Gift Pack ($50), Oct 9: Book ($30), Oct 10: Neal Brothers Gift Pack ($25), Oct 11: Neal Brothers Gift Pack ($25), Oct 12: Book ($30), Oct 13: Book ($30), Oct 14: GRAND PRIZE #1 – Delta Touch2O Faucet ($400), Oct 15: GRAND PRIZE #2 – Delta Touch2O Faucet ($400),
- Limit of one (1) prize per person/email address. The prizes are non exchangeable, non transferable, non refundable, have no cash surrender value and must be accepted as awarded without substitutions. EIEO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize awarded with a prize of equivalent or greater value for any reason. Correspondence will be entered into only with selected Entrants.
- Draw: A random draw for the prizes from eligible entries will be made at 4:00 EST each day Sept 16 to Oct 15 by a representative of EIEO. Eligible Entrants will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received on or before the Contest Closing. Chances of winning are solely dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
Selected Entrants will be advised by telephone (at the phone number on the entry form) within ten (10) days of the Draw Date that they have been selected to win the prize. In the event that Canada Beef Inc., or its representatives, is unable to reach the selected Entrants within fourteen (14) days of the Draw Date, or if Entrant fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question or sign and return to EIEO a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and Release, within fourteen (14) days of the Draw Date, a new Entrant will be selected by random draw. Each prize pack will be sent by courier by EIEO., or its representatives, to the qualified winners at the address provided on the entry form.
- Skill-Testing Question and Declaration: To be declared a winner, selected Entrants must first correctly answer unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question posed by telephone at a mutually convenient time and will also need to return a signed Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and Release. The Declaration will be emailed to the Entrant and must be signed and returned in the manner described in the email.
- Email Address Disputes: In the event of a dispute regarding submission of an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized holder of the email account. The authorized email account holder is the individual who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. The selected Entrant may be required to provide EIEO with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry.
- Subject to Laws: EIEO reserves the right, to terminate or to amend this contest at any time and in any way, without liability or prior notice. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, Canada Beef Inc. may cancel the contest and conduct the draw from all eligible entries received at that time. This contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of laws and may be subject to remedies and damages, including criminal prosecution. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person or per email address, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or other automated entry procedure not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all such entries.
- Entry Ownership: All entries become the property of EIEO magazine. A Winner consents to the use of his or her name in any future publicity carried out by EIEO magazine in connection with this Contest without compensation of any kind.
- Privacy: EIEO Magazine respect your right to privacy. Information provided will not be disclosed to third parties. We will only use the personal contact information you provide for the purposes of the Contest and to deliver promotional opportunities about EIEO Magazine (and you may opt out of receipt of such opportunities). Your personal information will not be sold or traded with any person or company for any reason without your consent.
- Liability: EIEO, Canada Beef Inc., their respective directors, officers, partners, dealers and employees shall not be responsible for any injuries, loss or damages of any kind (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) with respect to, or in any way arising from, this contest or the Prize awarded. No responsibility will be taken for any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading any material in the contest or for any other technical problems.
- Language/Communication Discrepancy: In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of these rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, but not limited to the Contest entry form, and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these English rules shall govern.