Need a family dinner fast? This Simple Tandoori Shrimp stir-fry is the answer!
Authentic Indian food can be fast, easy and flavour-filled, with a little help from Patak’s and Tilda.
I love these guys. Their flavourful healthy products make dinner come together fast, on days that you have no time to spare.
We featured three great recipes in the Spring 2014 issue of Eat In Eat Out Magazine – check it out on page 30.
Patak’s Cooking Sauces for 2 are authentic, quality, and convenient products. Patak’s makes it fast and easy for you to Mix in a Little India. These sauces are extremely versatile, authentic Indian recipes made with quality ingredients, and no artificial flavours or preservatives. These sauce packs are a pantry staple when you need to help to whip together a fast and yummy weeknight meal. Don’t limit yourself to using them just ‘as is‘, I add my own non-traditional add-ins to make it more of a full meal everyone will love!
Have you tried Tilda’s Rice Steamed Packs? The delicious fluffy grains of Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice are pre-steamed and can be heated in the microwave in just 2 minutes, or stir fried in a pan with a little oil in 4 minutes. They are not only quick and delicious, but are also made from natural ingredients, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians and free from any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. – such a healthy time saver!
I used shrimp this time, but you can use beef, chicken or pork – whatever you have on hand or your family likes best.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Dice ⅔lb. Pork, Beef, Chicken or Shrimp. Add to pan and brown meat 3-4 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- To the pan add ½ cup bell pepper and ½ red onion and sauté until just soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add meat back in with ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley.
- Pour I (200ml) package Patak’s Tandoori Cooking Sauce for 2 over meat, stir well and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with ¼ cup pumpkin seeds over Tilda Steamed Pure or Wholegrain Basmati Rice. So easy, just microwave for 2 minutes and you’re ready to serve!
This post is sponsored by Patak’s and Tilda. We love the quality and ease of these products. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Eat In Eat Out magazine.