Delicious and nutritious – bonus!
This unique slaw salad is a perfect way to use raw cauliflower that is fresh and tasty.
|Shaved Cauliflower Salad|
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 medium radicchio, cored
- 6 inner celery stalks with leaves
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsps lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- With a mandoline, shave both the cauliflower and radicchio into thin
- slivers. Place in mixing bowl. Remove the celery leaves and toss into bowl. Cut celery stalks into matchsticks and add in. Add parsley leaves.
- For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Toss with salad
- mixture. Add pecans salt and pepper to taste and serve.