Peanut Butter Date Balls
Everybody loves No-Bake treats! These little gems are an old recipe handed down in my mother-in-law’s church. They’re a big hit at their annual Christmas cookie exchange.
Share on Facebook
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup liqueur, can also just use water
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut for rolling
In a bowl, cream peanut butter, butter and sugar. Add dates and nuts. Roll into
inch balls. Dip each ball into liqueur then roll into coconut. Press coconut firmly into the surface of each ball. Place in air-tight container with lid. Chill and store in refrigerator. Makes 20 balls.