Simple No-Bake Treats! Peanut Butter Date Balls are a traditional holiday favorite!
Everybody loves No-Bake treats! This recipe for Peanut Butter Date Balls is great when you need something fast to take to a pot luck or holiday gathering. These little gems are an old recipe handed down in my mother-in-law’s church. They’re always a huge hit at the annual Christmas cookie exchange.
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup dates, chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup liqueur (can also just use water)
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut for rolling
- In a bowl, cream peanut butter, butter and sugar. Add dates and nuts. Roll into
- inch balls. Dip each ball into liqueur then roll into coconut. Press coconut firmly into the surface of each ball. Place in air-tight container with lid. Chill and store in refrigerator. Makes 20 balls.