It’s just a few days away, so here’s 10 Valentine’s Day desserts to please your partner or yourself!
Valentine’s Day is that holiday everyone either loves or loves to hate. No matter which side you’re on, one thing rings true: it’s an excellent excuse to indulge in delicious food and oh so decadent desserts.
As you may have guessed by now, I LOVE LISTS! I’ve put together a roundup of some awesome Valentine’s Day desserts that you are going to love, love love. Get ready to start indulging that sweet tooth…
1. BOOZY RED VEVET TRIFLES – I made these last year for my hubby. I don’t know about him, but I am still dreaming about them…
2. BLEEDING HEART CHOCOLATE-CHERRY BROWNIES – Everybody loves a great brownie, right? This recipe has to be one of my all-time favourites, with the credit going to the tart addition of cherries.
3. RED VEVET CUPCAKES with CREAM CHEESE FROSTING – from Brown Eyed Baker – so cute!
4. CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CUPS – from Ricardo – romance in a cup.
5. EASY BLACK FOREST CAKE – this classic dessert is a lot more simple than you think to make… so yummy!
6. RASPBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE TART – I know, this tart is even better made with fresh local summer berries… but it’s February!
7. STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE CREAM PUFFS from Foodiecrush – OMG these are a must make!
8. STRAWBERRY NUTELLA HEART PIE POPS from The Domestic Rebel – you had me at Nutella.
9. HEART SHAPED MINI RASPBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKES – from Barbara Bakes – anything in a heart shape screams Valentine’s Day and these little cakes with an Oreo crust look delicious.
10. TUXEDO CAKE – simple, yet elegant, with moist chocolate layers, whipped cream and a finish of dark chocolate ganache. Classic.
Whether you’re celebrating with a group, a friend or just with yourself, it’s a perfect day to enjoy something sweet!
Leave a Reply