Let’s start the holiday baking with a new cookie classic – Flourless Peanut and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Most peanut butter cookies are soft. If you’re a crispy cookie lover, than these are the ones for you! The touch of salt from the roasted peanuts really picks up the flavor a notch… yum!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup roasted salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment. In a small bowl, beat peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Roll dough into balls by tablespoons. Place on baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until golden and puffed, 14 to 17 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.