Perfect summer patio cocktail
Refreshing cucumber and gin with the kick of added Jalapeno… just what you need to work up a sweat this summer!
- cup cucumber-jalapeno infused gin (recipe to follow)
- juice of 1 lime
- L seltzer (sparkling water)
- thin slices cucumber
- thin slices lime
- thinly sliced rounds of jalapeno, seeded
- Cucumber Jalapeno Infused Gin: 1 cup of your favourite gin, ¼ cup diced cucumber, 1 jalapeno, diced fine - TO MAKE - Add all ingredients to a mason jar or bowl and let infuse for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
- Combine the gin, seltzer and lime juice. Pour about 1 cup of the cocktail into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with cucumber, lime and jalapeno.