Perfect summer patio cocktail
Refreshing cucumber and gin with the kick of added Jalapeno… just what you need to work up a sweat this summer!
Fire & Ice Gin Fizz
This spicy cool cocktail is the quintessential summer sipper. It's refreshing, citrusy, and won't compromise that beach-body you've been working so hard for.EMAIL Recipe Share on Facebook
- cup cucumber-jalapeno infused gin, recipe to follow
- juice of 1 lime
- L seltzer, sparkling water
- thin slices cucumber
- thin slices lime
- thinly sliced rounds of jalapeno, seeded
- Cucumber Jalapeno Infused Gin: 1 cup of your favourite gin, 1/4 cup diced cucumber, 1 jalapeno, diced fine - TO MAKE - Add all ingredients to a mason jar or bowl and let infuse for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
- Combine the gin, seltzer and lime juice. Pour about 1 cup of the cocktail into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with cucumber, lime and jalapeno.
Leave a Reply