Looking for ways to revisit the holiday dinner the next day? How about pizza?
Turkey dinner leftovers are the best! However, is the family getting tired of turkey sandwiches? No time to make a casserole? How about pizza? It’s fast, simple and delicious. You can make your own pizza dough or use store-bought. Choose flat bread or naan. They all make perfect choices for the pizza base. Why? Because let’s face it, the toppings make the pie truly outstanding.
The one thing that we all agree about is that after the big holiday dinner, the family meals over the next few days have to be simple. That’s where this recipe for Leftover Turkey Dinner Pizza comes in. It can be as simple as you want it, just use pantry staples and leftovers to whip up a tasty dinner or lunch in minutes.
You don’t have to make one large round pizza. Bake several smaller ones and serve as individual pizza portions.
Leftover Turkey Dinner PizzaEMAIL Recipe Share on Facebook
- store bought pizza dough, flatbread or pitas
- green pesto - store bought or home made
- leftover sliced or cubed turkey
- cubed leftover cooked squash
- dried cranberries
- cubed brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Spread green pesto over pizza dough, flatbread or pitas.
- Layer remaining ingredients over pesto.
- Bake 6-10 minutes until cheese is melted and dough is cooked through and brown.