Planning your holiday party? Don’t forget these gems on that appetizer platter!
It’s party time! When planning that perfect Thanksgiving, Christmas dinner or Holiday cocktail party, you need to ease your guests into the mood by teasing their pallet with some tasty and elegant finger foods. Who doesn’t love trying all the tiny morsels on a beautiful appetizer tray? Make it the yummiest part of the party with these easy Tasty Turkey Dinner Bites…
These precious morsels bring together all the flavours you love in a traditional turkey dinner – cranberry, stuffing and turkey – in one little bite! Topped off with a cube of warm gooey brie and consider my appetite … teased!
These Tasty Turkey Dinner Bites are a great way to use up leftover turkey from the Christmas meal for when unexpected guests drop by over the next few days. Enjoy!
Tasty Turkey Dinner BitesEMAIL Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 package frozen puff pastry
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup cooked turkey, finely chopped into ¼ inch cubes
- 4 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- 3 oz. Brie cheese, rind removed, chopped into 48 pieces
- 2 Tbsp green onion, just the green part, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Prepare a 48 mini cup muffin pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- Remove one sleeve of puff pastry from package and thaw according to package directions.
- Roll out the thawed puff pastry and put into thirds. Cut each third into 16 for a total of 48 small squares.
- Press each square into a muffin cup. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press centre of each cup down firmly with the end of a wooden spoon. Fill centre of each cup with equal layers of Dijon, turkey, cranberry and top with brie. Return to the oven for 5-7 minutes until brie is melted and pastry is golden.
- Serve warm topped with green onion.
This post is part of a paid sponsored series with CanadianTurkey.ca. As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. All opinions are always my own.