Your holiday party demands the tastiest starter to celebrate the season.
This coming weekend is prime party time. As you probably know by now – I love appetizers – they are such a tasty way to get the party started right. These Turkey & Cranberry Quesadilla Appetizers are so yummy. Still easy to hold in your hand, which is a must, I love the interesting mix of flavours. Sweet + Spicy = Delicious!
These appetizers can be assembled well in advance. Just wrap up and store in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, heat them in a grill pan for 2 minutes per side to melt the cheese.
If you are looking for another great starter with a turkey twist, try my Tasty Turkey Dinner Bites. Enjoy!
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1-1/2 cups cooked turkey, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach or baby kale leaves
- - tortilla
- - cheese
- - turkey
- - cranberry sauce (in dollops)
- - baby spinach leaves
- - more cheese
- - tortilla
- Spray a grill pan with cooking spray. Heat to medium and place assembled quesadilla, Cook, flipping once, until cheese is melted and tortilla is toasted on both sides, about 4-5 minutes. Repeat with second quesadilla.
- Remove to cutting board, slice into 8 pieces. Serve with lots of spicy salsa and sour cream.
This post is part of a paid sponsored series with CanadianTurkey.ca. As always, thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. All opinions are always my own.