Looking for an appetizer to start the party right? How about a warm dip?
Put away the Christmas cheer, it’s time to party! Let’s celebrate the arrival of 2013 with lot of friends and family. I’ve have been making this Artichoke and Asiago Dip for years, people can’t get enough! You can make it as one big dip, or separate into individual ramekins like I have in the photo.
Artichoke & Asiago DipEMAIL Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 398 ml can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese, grated Parmesan works just as well
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Grease oven proof serving dish. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all ingredients except paprika in a bowl. Spread into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake for about 20 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with ‘scoopable’ taco chips.
Leave a Reply