Time to start the holiday baking with healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bites
Time to begin another countdown to Christmas! I just love baking cookies each year. It lets me try and share all sorts of new recipes that I’ve been saving up all year. Starting December 13 and each day until Dec 24th, I will reveal our new cookie recipes for 2013.
Let’s get started on day 1: No time to bake? Use simple pantry ingredients to make these tasty morsels the kids (and adults) will gobble up!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola BitesEMAIL Recipe Share on Facebook
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 18-20 large marshmallows
- 2-1/2 cups rice crispy cereal, like gluten-free Cocoa Crispy Brown Rice Cereal by Erewhon
- 2-1/2 cups granola, we use one with lots of dried fruit and sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup mini-dark chocolate chips
- Spray a large bowl microwave-safe bowl with non-stick spray. Add butter, peanut butter and marshmallows. Microwave on high for 30 seconds: stir. Repeat until smooth.
- Stir in cereals and chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls (a bit of non-stick spray on your hands helps) and set on a baking sheet to cool. Make 15-20 balls.
Leave a Reply