There is only one word to describe these Malted Milk Oatmeal Cookies – awesome!
The malted flavor adds a subtle twist of milky smoothness that makes them impossible to resist. Enjoy!
Malted Milk Oatmeal CookiesEMAIL Recipe Share on Facebook
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1-1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3-1/2 cup flour
- 1-1/4 cup oatmeal
- 3 cups malted milk balls, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. In a large bowl beat butter with electric mixer on medium until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Add sugars, baking soda and salt. Beat until combined.
- Add flour and oatmeal and beat until just combined. Add crushed malted balls (you can reserve 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top).Stir to make a dough.
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.