Beef & Mushroom Thai Lettuce Cups: A Flavorful Fusion Recipe
Are you looking for a scrumptious and nutritious dish that’s both easy to make and bursting with flavors? Look no further than our tantalizing Beef and Mushroom Thai Lettuce Cups recipe! This delightful dish combines the richness of savory beef, the earthiness of mushrooms, and the refreshing crunch of lettuce, resulting in a culinary experience that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
This Meal Maker will remind us of the endless possibilities, easy preparation, and totally awesome taste that only beef can offer. Dealing with fussy eaters, the rush of weeknight meals, or the pressure to find healthy foods for the family, all vanishes with the quality goodness of Canadian Beef.
Looking for a menu of captivating appetizers for Super Bowl, holiday party or just a group of friends getting together? Well, you could try these delicious Marinara Sliders, but the gang needs lots of finger foods and lots of fun. That’s where these Beef & Mushroom Thai Lettuce Cups come in. Not only are they incredibly yummy, they’re healthy too… bonus!
The combination of beef and chopped mushrooms, perfect buddies, extends the recipe so it makes lots. I love the crunchy explosion of the cool lettuce, contrasted by a spicy hot zip of beef and mushrooms. Who doesn’t love eating with your hands? It’s messy, yes, but so much fun that’s totally worth it!
I topped these cool wraps with chopped peanuts, but if that’s an issue, try fresh cilantro or mint leaves. Have you tried sriracha sauce? It’s a sweet and spicy hot sauce that’s been a trend for the last few years. If spice is not your thing, leave it out, but if unafraid, go ahead and pour it on. Get as hot as you can go!
Are you in the mood for a culinary adventure that takes your taste buds on a journey to Thailand? Look no further than our tantalizing Beef and Mushroom Thai Lettuce Cups recipe! This fusion dish brings together the succulence of beef, the earthiness of mushrooms, and the vibrant flavors of Thai cuisine, all wrapped in refreshing lettuce cups. Prepare to be transported to the vibrant streets of Thailand with each delicious bite. Join us as we explore this mouthwatering recipe and learn how to create these extraordinary Thai lettuce cups.
Beef & Mushroom Thai Lettuce CupsEMAIL Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups cremini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, diced
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce, or as much as you like
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Boston, Iceberg or Bibb lettuce leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped (optional)
- In a skillet on medium-high, warm canola oil. Add ground beef, onion and mushrooms. Stir, breaking up beef with back of spoon, until fully cooked.
- In a small bowl mix garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar and sriracha sauce. Pour over meat mixture and heat through.
- Remove from heat and stir in green onion and sesame oil.
- Serve on lettuce leaf topped with peanuts (if using) and additional sriracha sauce.