Want a vegetarian dinner that’s ready in 15 minutes? Try this yummy Caprese Pizza with Grapes
Weeknights in September are busy. Homework, driving to soccer practice, rushing to swimming lessons… no time to make a homemade dinner, right? Well stop right there, put down the phone, do not make that call for take-out pizza. It’s so easy to make a delicious pizza the kids will love, right at home in only 15 minutes!
You can start by making your own pizza dough, but way? I use store-bought ready to bake dough, or even pre-baked pizza crust, flat bread or naan. They all make perfect choices for the pizza base. Why? Because let’s face it, the toppings are what makes the pie truly outstanding.
I’ve created quite a few pizza recipes over the years: Mushroom White Pizza, Canadian Bacon Pineapple Pizza or my awesome Turkey Taco Pizza , but sometimes the simplicity of a vegetarian pizza with fresh local ingredients just can’t be beaten.
Weeknight Caprese Pizza with GrapesEMAIL Recipe Share on Facebook
- 1 - store bought pre-baked pizza crust, flat bread or naan
- 1 jar marinara or pizza sauce
- 2 to matoes
- handful seedless grapes
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella
- handful sliced green onion
- handful fresh arugula
- Spread sauce on crust, top with sliced tomato and grapes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350ºF until golden and cheese is bubbling, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove, sprinkle with green onions and arugula.
Leave a Reply